An iOS, Android, and Web
Trailer Hiring App
Trailer2You is a trailer hire service app targeting the Australian market where customers, can rent a trailer. This geo-based app provides service areas as per the location and postal codes of the trailer owners.
- The app facilitates both customers and hirers.
- The app eliminates the need for trailer search as customers can find the trailers as per their requirements.
- Customers also have the option to book the trailer online.
- Once booked, the users can track the hirer in real-time before delivery using the Trailer Hire app and keep themselves updated with the delivery information.
Our Queensland, Australia-based client wanted us to build iOS, Android, and web apps for both customers and hirers. The apps needed to run two different modules, allowing customers to easily rent and hirers to easily look for customers eyeing to hire a trailer from different locations. Trailer2You iOS, Android, and Web app needed to be:
- A hub for customers to log in, enter a location, and hire trailer service providers with flawless payment options.
- A hub for users where they can get trailer hire service suggestions based on their postcode or geolocation. GPS-based location tracking was available on both iOS and Android platforms.
- An on-the-go trailer hire provider, where customers can hire trailer services by simply entering date and time for the desired trailer.
- A digital space where customers hiring the trailer needed to pay in advance through an online payment gateway.
Our experienced team of iOS and Android developers were apt for the project as they leveraged Swift and Kotlin to proceed with mobile-apps. These apps were designed to enable easy registration for customers. The apps worked on two entirely separate modules of the same business. The customers were allowed to select trailers based on their budget and requirements whereas hirers had the option to easily hire or reject requests as per their convenience. The following are some of the user-centric features that our proficient team installed in the apps.
Both apps were allowed to leverage smartphone GPS for real-time tracking of the customers.
Detailed Customer Info
Hire service providers are allowed to see customer details and current location using the tracking feature.
Fare-calculator | Analytics
A fare calculator feature & an analytics feature that creates invoices & tracks payments.